Nearly There

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Room with a view....

A few minutes before class. The view from the top is quite amazing here. It overlooks the river, and I look out there each night before bed. It's soothing. Everytime I get ready for bed, it seems that once people leave, and I'm al alone, I can't sleep for another hour or so. I read to bide my time until exhaustion takes over, but until then, the cogs in my mind keep clinking away. It's bothersome. I only really created this blog to comment on people's posts. Guess that's kind of changed now. Sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

blogspot is cuter than xanga. and it is nice of you to post on my blog. it makes me feel special.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

i just noticed the namey-thing-in-the-address-bar of jamisoninminnsota. that is adorable. and i miss minnesota a lot. almost as much as i miss jamison.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home