Nearly There

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Work-a-holic...

If someone were to call me a work-a-holic, then I sure wish I'd be in rehab by now. This weekend I've been holed up in the building, damaging my knees going down nearly 300 floors of stairs. It's not too rough of a job, but when I actually have to do stuff, it's grueling. At least this weekend was quiet.

Aside from work, I've been very unproductive. I hope tonight will change that. Nothing too much more to report. Still good ol' Minnesota. Maybe someday I'll put up pictures of my view from 12 floors up, overlooking the river. It's glorious to fall asleep to everynight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

You know if you skip a stair when you're climbing you tone your butt. So you have the potential to have the hardest ass in all Minnesota. Or even the world! It'd be a good thing to try.

Muah!

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home