Nearly There

Monday, September 25, 2006

Sometimes...

I feel like the needy boyfriend back home. I think I mostly just get frustrated from trying to communicate, and experiencing issues with trying to converse. This can be anything ranging from lag issues from talking over the internet that are a constant problem, to random roommate disruptions. I think there are still things that I have to adjust to in this whole long-distance experience. It's something that keeps testing me, and I think that even if it ends up hurting sometimes, I will still end up a better person because of it. (Or so I like to think)

In other news, Acting is looking more do-able every day. Hopefully those who scoff at the idea of acting for a career will be taken aback someday when I make good money on a show somewhere. I don't plan on fame, just a life; a life doing something I enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home