Nearly There

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Double ones...

Well, today has been a truly wonderful day. All in all...kind of boring on the class front, but today marks the 11th month that Manda-Panda-poo and I have been together. I use together loosely there, but the distance doesn't make this day any less special. It's like the turkey month of the relationship. So, with that, I will be eating myself obese at the end of the month to celebrate the big one-one.

On another note, it worked out well, because we each recieved eachothers post-cards today. Some might call it coincidence...but I call it special.

I'm thinking of journeying home this weekend for one night, then coming back immediately. I have an audition at 11:24 on Sunday, and would like to be back Saturday night for some rehearsing of monologues and such. Also, there're some shows I said I'd show up for going on this weekend, and you gotta know I need my connections in "the business" when I get out of here. At least there's that and the fact that I like to support my fellow artists.

It's funny that I've been starting to consider myself more of an artist in the past two years. I'd always just thought of myself as this guy who mimiced things/people/nudists. I guess I have to change my mindset if I expect to keep some of my sanity in life outside of school. It's going to be interesting...but I digress.

Here's to the Eleventieth.

*cheers*

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

What is this? When I look at this blog I expect new, fresh information on the life of Jamsion. Not just copying and pasting. Tsk.

I updated with something new! So should you!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home