Nearly There

Saturday, July 28, 2007

When the going gets rough, seek medical attention.

Well, it's been another week. I've finally started training for my job, and day 1 was pretty good. It should be understood, however, that I will have to take 3 tests throughout this training process, and anything less than an 80% will end in termination. Despite this fairly high standard, I'm not too stressed out about it. At least I have fun during the training, and as an added bonus, get to try all the delicious morsels that the restaurant has to offer.

In other news, I've been trying to get a loan to help me out of my financial troubles I've been feeling since my unemployment took up most of my funding. However, my pockmarked credit history has led to many lenders turning me down...well....all of the lenders actually. So, I went to the one loan source I know of that wouldn't turn me down (based on my credit history anyway): my grandma. The good ol' grandma loan has saved the day again. I will now be able to make this month's rent and survive to tell the tale one more month. All in all, it's been a tumultuous month, and I'm excited to have some stability within the next few....years?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home