Nearly There

Saturday, February 03, 2007

A specific note...

Whilst choosing a video game to play today, I stumbled upon a game that I was lent from a friend. As I was playing, I was brought back four years, when I met one of my new family members. I'd come over and visit nearly every day, and am sure I was a pest, as I wasn't the only one walking through the threshold to his humble abode. We had many therapy sessions, nearly all of which were one way, in that room, but some of the time we played a certain video game together. Super Monkey Ball 2. And for that, I have this to say, "Ei-Ei-POO!"

So thank you, dear brother, for all the memories. There are several times I've thought of how great it would be good to go back to those times, but am most certain that the future holds only better oppurtunities to revel in our histories intertwined.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

awww

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home